Date(s) - September 15, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Add to Calendar
Designing Your Next Chapter with Laura Macdougall: How to create a powerful new phase in your life, work and legacy.
Join us Tuesday September 15 with your favourite soup and sandwich to network with others and gain inspiration and insight into designing your next phase in work and in life. Learn the practical steps you can take towards reinvention in order to design a life that is purposeful and fulfilling.
Laura Macdougall is a leading authority for women leaders who are designing their next chapters in life, work and legacy. She will share her own personal story of resilience, and 25 year history working in healthcare as inspiration to help our guests realize their own inner strengths and abilities.
- Date: Tuesday September 15
- Time: 12:00pm noon-1:30pm EST
- This is a virtual event. A ZOOM invitation will be sent to you once you register.
- Welcome & Introductions: Christine Chadwick (President WIH Toronto) and the Greater Toronto Area Board
- Presentation with interactive and reflective elements: Laura Macdougall – Life Coach/Speaker
- Laura Macdougall has 25 years of experience leading change in the health care and non-profit sectors. Laura now turns her passion to setting women leaders on fire for the next phase of their careers. Frequently called on as a speaker and moderator at conferences across Canada, England and the United States
- The presentation will be immediately followed with Your Favourite Drink (BYOB) and Networking breakout groups.
- Closing with Laura Macdougall
Thank you to our generous sponsors for their continued support!
You must be logged in to register.